Thursday, April 7, 2011

MArk Waller The FAKE Money Scam

Mon 4/4/2011 Txt Msg Mark Waller1:10am
Baby I am really trying my best out here my love, I dont have any resources now, I am using this project to get right back on myfeel before I get my inheritance.......

Mon 4/4/2011 Mark Waller 1:30am
Sweetie I was thinking if you could loan me the differnce, I will write you an agreement to refund in 2 weeks at most, if I can get mymaterials I will be happy and things will gass in placeas planned. then I be home with you too my love
Mon 4/4/2011 Mark Waller
The differensec needed is 1780 USD converted from thier currencyto USD I will really appreciate if you can help me out on this, I will be the Happiest man.


Text message from MArk Waller: 4-7-2011
i want to give u a hug and protection so bad honey, babe will u be able to get the funds sent today, before it gets to the weeend so I can get the materials and finish up as soon as possibe love

No comments:

Post a Comment